Terms and Conditions
Readers and Users Must Not:
- Republish materials from this website without the explicit written consent of the Website owner(s);
- Use the information as a form of financial advice or try to sell data obtained from the website;
- Duplicate or copy or otherwise exploit any of the materials found on the website for whatever end;
- Edit or modify content and reupload on another Website;
- Distribute materials obtained from the website or present such materials as their own.
Readers and Users Can:
- Use the website in a way that it does not cost any damage or harm to the website, one’s self or others;
- Use the website in a way that is not illegal, harmful or fraudulent or in another way breaks established laws;
- Everyone visiting the website is welcome to access the materials available on it, use the information for entertainment purposes;
- Readers, users, and visitors agree to use the website so long as they don’t try to compromise the website’s security by inserting malicious software in the form of Trojan horses, keyloggers, or other related harmful software.
The Website is Restricted to:
The website may be restricted to specific jurisdictions. PA Punter is solely dedicated to the State of Pennsylvania and the needs of gamers in the State of Pennsylvania. The website has no obligation to render its offer access to any other states or jurisdictions. Should the website be inaccessible in other jurisdictions, this is not up to the website.
The website does not warrant that all the information that appears on the website is truthful or accurate. While the website strives to provide readers with accurate and dependable descriptions and information, certain aspects of the information submitted on the website might be the result of personal interpretation.
Please be reminded that nothing on the website constitutes, nor has it been designed to constitute advice of any kind. Financial losses are incurred because of the way a reader, user, or visitor acted, and not because of the website’s explicit advice to act in a certain way.
Limitations of Liability
The website cannot be held liable for anything in relation to the contents of or use of or otherwise in connection with the website, and in the specific cases:
- The special and consequential loss whether it’s direct or indirect;
- For any business losses or loss of income venue, savings or anything else of value;
- For loss of business relationships, reputation or goodwill or anything else, whether that is information or data
Are the Set Criteria Reasonable?
We believe that the criteria set on this website are reasonable, and as such, you must agree to their being reasonable as well. If you do not think these terms are reasonable, you must exit the website and not continue using it.
Breaching the Terms
If you choose to breach the Terms, the website is entitled to take any actions it deems appropriate against the party or parties that have breached the Terms. These actions may include but are not limited to suspending your access to the website, blocking the IP of your computer from accessing the website, calling the Internet Service Provider (ISP) to block your website or proceed with legal action against the party depending on the severity of the issue with said party.
You hereby indemnify the website against any personal losses, whatever the nature of such losses, and free us of responsibility about your personal damages incurred. The websites have no obligation to provide you with financial advice or recommend any course of action. Anything you access as information on the website should not be interpreted as advice of any kind. The website is not liable for anything that happens to you when you choose to visit other websites related to the theme of the website.